contract drupal developer
White Rhino is currently looking for additional Drupal Developers. As a contract Drupal Developer, you'll bring complex web projects to life in collaboration with our front end developers, designers, writers, strategists and account specialists. You’ll contribute to the overall vision and direction of projects, using your deep knowledge of technical architecture, Drupal customization opportunities, modern web technologies and trends – working with numerous clients in the healthcare and B2B space, all they way from interactive prototypes through final production code – working both as a backend development lead and part of a larger team as needed.
Required Skills and experience
- Deep knowledge of Custom Drupal Development, including ability to set up complex relationships with drupal-specific components and workflows.
- Strong experience with Drupal 8.
- Has experience working on a team with other developers
- 3-5 years minimum experience in back-end development, building Drupal powered websites and web applications
- Expert level understanding of logistical aspects of websites (server configuration, security, publishing workflows etc.)
- Expert level PHP experience and understands the “Drupal Way” of doing things.
- Experience with an iterative/agile design process and prototyping, as well as a more traditional waterfall model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Can manage projects with minimal oversight and direction
- Is available to work in house at our Lexington, MA location during contracts
- Can bring your own workstation to our office
Additional skills and experience
- Experience with building websites for hospitals/healthcare organizations, and the common challenges faced by that industry
- Experience with JS frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Experience with the creation of interactive tools beyond ‘websites’ such as interactive calculators, engaging online experiences, etc.
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms and integration
- Past work either on staff or as a vendor for an ad/marketing agency
- Experience working at a product focused company extending/building new releases
If you believe we’re a good match for each other, please submit the following to email@example.com
- Cover Letter (including work samples and description of role you played in each one)
- Project & code samples
No calls please, and no recruiters or staffing agencies. We will reach out if we believe there is a fit and want to further discuss.