Visual & interactive designer
White Rhino is moving aggressively into the healthcare market, with a mission to remake and reinvigorate the patient/consumer experience. As Designer, you’ll be one of our secret weapons. As you spend your days creating experiences people love to use, there’s a good chance you’ll work on things you never – or always – dreamed of. We’ve got virtual reality projects in the works. We’re playing with augmented reality. Holography is on the horizon. And there’s our Addictive Experience Lab – our technology and creative sandbox. Climb on in and enjoy.
We are looking for a talented and experienced designer who, under the direction of our Chief Creative Officer, will play a significant role in creating interactive, user-centric experience designs, developing brands, digital marketing and evolving creative process.
In your creative portfolio and background, we’ll be looking for a demonstration of the following skills and knowledge:
- Proficiency architecting user experiences and designing interfaces for large-scale websites, microsites, apps and cutting edge digital experiences.
- Execution of work that spans from campaign concepts to website redesigns, visual identity and custom experiences (both digital and physical).
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with anything that comes your way, from complex interactive design projects to quick-turn infographics and PowerPoint decks.
- Demonstrated excellence in creative brand storytelling across a range of media.
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, functional, user interfaces.
- Desire to push the boundaries of design and technology to create custom, future-forward work.
- Expert-level proficiency of common graphic and web design tools including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience using UXPin, InVision and Sketch a plus.
- Awareness of the most current digital design trends, best practices and technology.
- Perpetual self-starter with a meticulous attention to detail, an organized nature, and ability to adapt and react to change.
- Present your work with confidence to internal and external teams.
- Loves collaborating but can embrace project ownership with limited creative direction.
In addition to executing outstanding and cutting edge design work, you will:
- Work closely with White Rhino’s account, creative and technical teams to develop smart, well-crafted work that takes a user first approach in solving business problems.
- Collaborate with White Rhino’s technical team in the execution of digital and experiential work, including web builds, data visualization, app design and cutting edge digital experiences (i.e. virtual reality).
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have at least 3-5 years of relevant graphic design experience – agency experience a plus.
- Be eligible to work in the United States and work on-site in our Lexington, MA headquarters.
If you believe we’re a good match for each other, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your portfolio is extremely important to us – candidates who don’t provide one will not be considered.