White Rhino is moving aggressively into the healthcare market, with a mission to remake and reinvigorate the patient/consumer experience. As Design Director, you’ll be one of our secret weapons. As you spend your days creating experiences people love to use, there’s a good chance you’ll work on things you never – or always – dreamed of. We’ve got virtual reality projects in the works. We’re playing with augmented reality. Holography is on the horizon. And there’s our Addictive Experience Lab – our technology and creative sandbox. Climb on in and enjoy.
We are looking for a talented and experienced designer who, working under direction of our Chief Creative Officer/CEO, will play a very hands on role setting the visual creative direction and leading UX/UI for our digital experiences, including interactive design, user-centric experience design, brand development, digital marketing and creative process.
In your creative portfolio, we’ll be looking for a demonstration of the following skills and knowledge:
- Proficiency architecting user experiences and designing interfaces for large-scale websites, microsites, apps and cutting edge digital experiences.
- Execution of work that spans from campaign concepts to website redesigns, visual identity and custom experiences (both digital and physical).
- Demonstrated excellence in creative brand storytelling across a range of media.
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, functional, user interfaces.
In addition to executing outstanding and cutting edge design work, you'll interface between the client, the account team, and the creative department, striving for excellence in everything from concept through timely execution of all creative work. You will:
- Work closely with White Rhino’s account, creative and technical teams to develop smart, well-crafted work that takes a user first approach in solving business problems.
- Present the agency’s designs and creative work to clients and other internal /external stakeholders as needed, taking into consideration budgetary and strategic requirements.
- Collaborate with White Rhino’s technical team in the execution of digital and experiential work, including web builds, data visualization, app design and cutting edge digital experiences (i.e. virtual reality).
- Manage and provide mentorship for White Rhino’s on-staff and freelance creative resources, and play a lead role in searching for and hiring additional creative talent.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have at least five years of relevant graphic design experience.
- Be eligible to work in the United States and work on-site in our Lexington, MA headquarters.
If you believe we’re a good match for each other, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Your portfolio is extremely important to us – candidates who don’t provide one will not be considered.