White Rhino is moving aggressively into the healthcare market, with a mission to remake and reinvigorate the patient/consumer experience. As creative director, you’ll be our key secret weapon. As you spend your days creating beautiful experiences people love to use, there’s a good chance you’ll work on things you never – or always – dreamed of. We’ve got virtual reality projects going on. We’re starting to play with augmented reality. Holography is on the horizon. And there’s our Addictive Experience Lab – our technology and creative sandbox. Climb on in.
Working under direction of the CEO/Chief Creative Officer, this Creative Honcho is responsible for setting the visual creative direction and leading all UX/UI and digital experiences for the agency, including interactive design, user-centric experience design, brand development, digital marketing and creative process.
You'll be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the agency’s overall creative product, both design and copy. The Creative Director interfaces between the client, the account team, and the creative department, striving for excellence in everything from concept through timely execution of all creative work.
The Creative Director assigns all creative projects within the agency and chooses which staff member(s) or freelancer(s) will work on the different creative assignments. You'll approve all creative work before presentation to the client, taking into consideration budgetary and strategic requirements. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with White Rhino’s account, creative and technical teams to develop smart, well-crafted work that takes a user first approach in solving business problems.
- Presenting the team’s designs and creative work to internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Collaborating with White Rhino’s talented technical team in the execution of all digital and experiential work, including web builds, data visualization, app design and cutting edge digital experiences (i.e. virtual reality).
- Responsible for overseeing and hands on execution of work that spans from campaign concepts to website redesigns, visual identity and custom experiences (both digital and physical, like tradeshows).
- Maintaining a working knowledge of latest industry best practices, processes, techniques, and software to ensure the entire creative team remains on the leading edge of essential technologies and skills.
Managing, mentoring and developing White Rhino’s on-staff and freelance creative team, including delivery of annual performance reviews for on-staff talent.
- Interviewing, screening and hiring applicants for creative positions. Regularly searching for qualified on-staff and freelance talent to expand White Rhino’s pool of available resources across all creative disciplines.
- Shaping, and growing the talented White Rhino creative team, including on-staff and freelance designers, art directors, copywriters, and production artists.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have at least 5-7 years of relevant experience.
If you believe we’re a good match for each other, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org