As an Account Strategist at White Rhino, you’ll be directing a variety of creative experiences and there’s a good chance you’ll work on things you never – or always – dreamed of. We’ve got virtual reality projects in the works, create cutting edge digital experiences, and have an on-site Addictive Experience Lab – our technology and creative sandbox. Climb on in and enjoy.
White Rhino is looking for an account strategist, working under the direction of our Chief Strategy Officer, to play a critical role in owning and building strategic client relationships and leading the strategy for individual client engagements. Our ideal candidate will ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase revenue. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3-5 years of agency experience who can take strategic ownership of one or more client accounts.
As an account strategist, you will represent White Rhino and interact regularly with internal and external stakeholders. Excellent communication skills and a strong customer service mentality are necessary. Experience with B2B and/or healthcare clients is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain strong, long-term client relationships;
- Provide high-level, strategic counsel and account strategy to clients, including the development of marketing, communications and media strategies and plans;
- Effectively manage the strategy for digital and print projects and integrated multi-touch campaigns, including large scale website redesigns, microsite and app development, email and print campaigns, and other progressive digital experiences;
- Familiarity with digital development concepts, translating client requests into development requirements and speak knowledgeably about technology;
- Communicate with senior level client contacts on a regular basis related to account strategy, project deliverables, business needs and financial details;
- Write strong, compelling creative briefs;
- Monitor and manage performance metrics for assigned client accounts;
- Support business development initiatives including proposal creation, pricing, and presentation development/delivery.
Desired experience & qualifications:
- Self-managed and resourceful;
- Effectively present agency work to clients;
- Tactful and gracious under pressure;
- Proven work experience as a strategic account manager, ideally in a fast-paced agency setting. Experience in B2B or healthcare marketing environment preferred;
- Hands on experience with account and project management systems;
- Understands performance metrics;
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, negotiating and problem solving skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships;
- Available to work out of our Lexington, MA headquarters and travel as needed.
If you believe we’re a good match for each other, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.