White Rhino is moving aggressively into the healthcare market, with a mission to remake and reinvigorate the patient/consumer experience. As an Account Manager, you’ll be directing a variety of creative experiences and there’s a good chance you’ll work on things you never – or always – dreamed of. We’ve got virtual reality projects in the works, create cutting edge digital experiences, and have an on-site Addictive Experience Lab – our technology and creative sandbox. Climb on in and enjoy.
White Rhino is looking for a strategic account manager, working under the direction of our Vice President of Client Services, to play a critical role in owning and building client relationships and managing the day-to-day details of key accounts. Our ideal candidate will ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase revenue. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3-5 years of agency experience who can take ownership of one or more client accounts.
As a strategic account manager, you will represent White Rhino and interact regularly with internal and external stakeholders. Excellent communication skills and a strong customer service mentality are necessary. Experience with B2B and/or healthcare clients is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain strong, long-term client relationships;
- Provide high-level, strategic counsel and account strategy to clients, including the development of marketing, communications and media strategies and plans;
- Effectively manage digital and print projects and integrated multi-touch campaigns, including large scale website redesigns, microsite and app development, email and print campaigns, and other progressive digital experiences;
- Familiarity with digital development concepts, translating client requests into development requirements and speak knowledgeably about technology;
- Communicate with senior level client contacts on a regular basis related to account strategy, project deliverables, business needs and financial details;
- Write strong, compelling creative briefs;
- Monitor and manage performance metrics for assigned client accounts;
- Support business development initiatives including proposal creation, pricing, and presentation development/delivery.
Desired experience & qualifications:
- Self-managed and resourceful;
- Effectively present agency work to clients;
- Tactful and gracious under pressure;
- Proven work experience as a strategic account manager, ideally in a fast-paced agency setting. Experience in B2B or healthcare marketing environment preferred;
- Hands on experience with account and project management systems;
- Understands performance metrics;
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, negotiating and problem solving skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships;
- Demonstrated experience with running projects smoothly and profitably;
- Available to work out of our Lexington, MA headquarters and travel as needed.
If you believe we’re a good match for each other, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.